Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 60 - Two wolves/ Dos Lobos


Title: Two wolves/Dos Lobos.
Price: £65.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil
Size: 16cm x 12cm
SOLD
Fancied something different today and thought about wolves so why not I asked myself! So here are a couple of European wolves for you to see today. After today for about a week I will be relying on a dongle and laptop so please bare with me if I don't get here - I can assure you I will still post the same number of pics even if it means doing 2 on one day if the internet is dodgy!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.