Friday 13 August 2010

Day 49 - Foal, itchy leg.


Title: Foal, itchy leg.
Price: SOLD (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil on heavyweight paper.
Size: 14cm x 12.5cm

Had a really busy day today but a very good one. Firstly did this little drawing of a foal that I saw on Dartmoor. She had a very very itchy leg so I got lots of shots of her doing this! She was a really pretty little skewbald (not easy to tell from the angle she is at in the drawing as most of her white was round her girth. Rest of my news is on the page of changes...
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.