Saturday 7 August 2010

Day 43 - Countryside at Alvaro Domecq estate.


Title: Countryside at Alvaro Domecq estate.
Price: £65.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

I have been fighting with my computer for the morning and then suddenly realised that the day was getting on and the blog picture wasn't yet started. So, today I have been "fiddling" with this little pochade painting I started in Spain at Alvaro Domecqs estate. I needed to let it dry before putting some finishing touches of yellow bits for flowers and a few of the darker bits on it too. This was started on the same day that I did the prickly pear and like I said on that post, the wind was blowing like mad and I was sat in the full sun being sandblasted by all the dry ground around me.... what fun :D Actually, although I was getting the sandblasting, I did really enjoy the peace and quiet of the estate with just the birds singing and the crickets (or what ever they are in Spain) making their noises. A thoroughly enjoyable day. I am going to do some more fiddling on some other paintings and hopefully whilst I have my paints of my palette I will get started on some new little paintings.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.