Monday 16 August 2010

Day 52 - Which way do we go now?


Title: Which way do we go now?
Price: £60.00
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 25cm x 10cm

SOLD

Here's another one I have been playing with in the studio. I have tried to keep it quite loose, still managed a little fiddle with a small brush though! I thought that as all the sheep were looking lost and the front one didn't seem to know where to go that I would title it "which way do we go now?" I was going to simply call it Sheep in snow in oils. They are the same bunch of sheep from up in Yorkshire that I did the pencil drawing off a short while back.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.