Monday 2 August 2010

Day 38 - Doma Vaquera Mini 3


Title: Doma Vaquera.
Price: £50.00 Price includes postage within UK, please contact me for other destinations.
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 12cm x 12cm

Here's number 3 in the series of the Doma Vaquera Minis. This was one of my favourite horses at the show in Jerez but the next few I am going to do (already started one for tomorrow as I will have to blog very early in the morning) are of a guy who I just thought rode his horse brilliantly (and has won countless championships to prove it). To top it off, both the horse and the guy were good looking!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.