Saturday 21 August 2010

Day 57 - Donkey head study


Title: Donkey Head Study.
Price: SOLD(includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 25cm x 20cm (size of board)

I have been playing with different things today with oils. This painting I wanted to show textures, the very fluffy forehead, the shorter hair on the lower half of the nose and the skin around the muzzle area. Done another picture today as I got up nice and early which I concentrated on colours without getting hung up on anatomy... It will be here another day!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.