Saturday 14 August 2010

Day 50 - More snow to come, Littleferry, Golspie.


Title: . More snow to come, Littleferry, Golspie
Price: £95.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 25cm x 20cm

Well, I have made it half way!! This is one of the pics I started yesterday in the studio and finished it today. I started a couple more whilst I was up there. This is a view in Scotland during a snowy December. It didn't stop snowing and freezing the whole time I was there. I love it when the sun is shining and making things look more orangy than they really are with the lovely dark skies in the background. I feel happy with how I have captured this and the new ones I am working on are of a similar theme (sort of!) This one is slightly more expensive as it is not only a larger painting but it has taken me more time. A bargain at under £100 still! :D

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.