Sunday 22 August 2010

Day 58 - Coloured Foal.


Title: Coloured Foal.
Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 25cm x 20cm (size of board as shown)

Here is the painting I did with the aim of trying out brighter colours! I really wanted the foal to stand out and look like he was in bright sunshine. This little chap I found on Bodmin Moor with what seemed like hundreds of mares and foals. I deliberately kept the background very plain to bring the foal forward. The size quoted is the size of the board, purchaser may want to cut it down to eliminate the unpainted board to 21cm x 18cm approx. (I can do this if required)

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.