Tuesday 17 August 2010

Day 53 - Tiny mini Doma Vaquera


Title: Tiny Mini Doma Vaquera.
Price: £35.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil
Size: 7cm x 7cm

I think this is the smallest picture on the blog so far... a tiny mini Doma vaquera drawing. It is only 7cm squared ... a very dainty little piece! I promise I will do some other horse subjects rather than just doma vaquera ones but I just love them! //   

Creo que esta es la más pequeña foto en el blog hasta ahora ... un pequeño mini-Doma vaquera dibujo. Es sólo 7 cm cuadrado ... una pequeña pieza muy delicada! Te prometo que haré algunos temas otro caballo en lugar de sólo los doma vaquera, pero los amo!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.