Friday 26 March 2010

Life drawing.


Today myself and Glynis went to Life drawing again at Sleningford. We had a really good model again. We did lots of short poses in all different manners. We did zig zag method where you just follow the lines and angles of the body (no curves allowed). We did continuous movement ones and a few at 20 and 30 seconds. After coffee we settled down for an hour (with a quick coffee break in the middle of that) and I chose to do just the head. I should have made the dark areas of him darker really but I got carried away with a small brush! Anyway, here's the result, it's a 6 inch x 8 inch pochade painting again - oil on mdf. Poor chap, he looks nothing like this really, he's much nicer in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.