Wednesday 27 October 2010

Spanish horse drawings./ Dibujos de caballo Español




Here are a three drawings I did a while ago - 2 are of Andalucian Horses and the other is of 3 blood I believe. The 2 PRE drawings are both sold but I still have "Work with the Garocha" for sale. Please contact me if you are interested in the purchase of this original drawing. I also have a couple of limited edition prints available of this picture. /
Aquí hay tres dibujos que hice hace un tiempo - 2 son de los caballos PRE y el otro es de tres sangre . Los dos dibujos PRE son vendidos, pero todavía tengo "Trabajar con la Garocha" para la venta. Por favor, contacten conmigo si está interesado en la compra de este dibujo original. También tengo un par de grabados de edición limitada disponible de esta imagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.