Saturday 23 October 2010

Siamese cat. / gato siamés


Ok, I managed to get the first one of these finished. I have started the second one but won't bother to blog that one. I have chosen some donkey pictures that I plan to draw from (I will blog that once I get started on it). Short and sweet today as I have a bit of a headache! Too much time drawing and too much time on FB!!
Mr Moss had his annual jabs today which didn't please him one little bit :(   /  Ok, me las arreglé para obtener el primero de estos acabados. He comenzado el segundo, pero no se molestó en un blog que. He escogido algunas fotos burro que pienso sacar de (voy a blog que una vez que empezar a trabajar en ella). Hoy en día corto y dulce como tengo un poco de dolor de cabeza! Demasiado dibujo mucho tiempo y mucho tiempo en FB!
El Sr. Moss tuvo su pinchazos anuales hoy que no le gustó ni un poquito     : (

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.