Saturday 9 October 2010

A fishy page!!!




Whilst I was going through my Sevilla 2007 photos I found these - I had forgotten that I had taken them to be honest. I just love the way that the Spanish take such pride in setting up their market stalls. It must have taken ages to set some of them up .... you wouldn't want anyone to buy any as it would ruin the display!!! I would be picking them out one by one to not ruin it. They set up their fruit, veg and meat in the same sort of ways too, I just love it.
The commission of the pony is coming along well today, it's the first time I have been back to the drawing board since I finished the 100 days project. Spent too much money on books and paintings so HAVE to get these commissions done to pay for it all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.