Monday 18 October 2010

Grand Basset Griffon Vendéen drawing FINISHED!


Right, here she is in all her glory. The owners are happy so I am happy. I only added a bit more onto the right hand side of her ear but I feel that it balanced the drawing up better. Next on the list is a siamese. Just had another commission through (awaiting choosing photos) of a deerhound with a Westie..... best I get on and do some drawing!!! / Muy bien, aquí está en todo su esplendor. Los propietarios estáncontentos, así que estoy feliz. Yo sólo agregó un poco más en el lado derecho de la oreja, pero creo que es equilibrado el dibujo mejor. Siguiente en la lista es un siamés. Sólo había otra comisióna través de (a la espera de la elección de fotos) de un Deerhound con un Westie ..... mejor que subir y hacer algo de dibujo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.