Friday 2 July 2010

DAY 7 of the 100 days - Cornwall


Title: Cott Valley Cove.
Price: £70.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board.
Size: 6" x 8"

This is one of my favourite places in Cornwall. It is called Cott Valley and it is such a pretty unspoilt cove that it is really nice to paint at. I have a favourite oil paint colour called Compound Green (I buy all of my paints in Spain so don't know if it is available in England or not) and I normally just use it for the Cornish Sea, I managed to get it into this picture with just a little cobalt blue added into it. I was particularly pleased with this one as I feel that I have managed to get depth into the picture and kept the colours bright. Today's other news is that I have FINALLY managed to finish the SEA picture that needed doing. It will be off to the framers tomorrow to join the other 5. I have actually done 10 drawings for it this year as 2 of my pictures are triptychs! I have excelled myself!

SOLD

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.