Thursday 29 July 2010

Day 34 - River Boat Hut.


Title: River Boat Hut.
Price: £50.00
Medium: Oil on board.
Size: 20cm x 15cm

Well here's a fiddled about little piece with lots of bits and bobs added! I did this mainly yesterday evening whilst waiting for my fish and chips at Westbay. I waited until this afternoon to fiddle with the writing etc as it would have been too difficult to do it wet oil onto wet oil. It was just about dry enough to put the lettering on today! Had a lovely chat with the owner of the hut who rents boats out to take up the river. He's been there many years and I have been going down to Westbay for a very long time. He makes his boats himself and one day I will hire one but it requires someone to row it which I don't think I would be capable off!!!!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.