Thursday 22 July 2010

Day 27 - Devon fields.



Title: Devon Fields.
Price: £70.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm



I went up to the studio this morning to sort out my pochade box and refill my small tubes of oil paints for in the box. Whilst I was doing that I had a bit of a touching up session on a painting that I started in Devon. I had to wait until it was dry to get the final touches onto it (they actually took as long as the painting did from life!). I will also put a photo of me painting the picture whilst in Devon (enjoying the sunshine and taken by a friend of mine who was also down in Devon). I will be blogging early tomorrow as I have nearly finished the drawing I have started for day 28. I also went today to photograph a beautiful Connemara stallion in a stunning liver chestnut. The lady tells me that his colour is out of fashion with the breed at the moment but I think it is a much more interesting colour than grey!! I will be trying to draw him at the same time as doing the 100 days blog. Am also very glad that I decided not to do the Feline artists this year! Incidentally - the photo of me is not for sale!!!!!
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.