Wednesday 14 July 2010

DAY 19 - Arab foal


Title: Arab Foal - Sahaar
Price: £75.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 14cm x 17cm

This cute little guy I have to thank a lady on Facebook for the use of her photograph. I just couldn't resist him. The actual foal himself is also up for sale his name is Sahaar and if I had the money and he wasn't so far away I think I would buy him!! I just loved that little muzzle and his pretty eye. Hope you enjoy!


For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.