Wednesday 21 July 2010

Day 26 - Teddy.


Title: Teddy.
Price: £85.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 11cm x 11.5cm

Today's picture has come about through my decision not to exhibit this year with the Society of Feline Artists. I did draw Teddy a couple of days ago but am now working on a Siamese who was also going to go to London. Teddy is a lot cheaper here on the blog than he would have been had he taken his trip to London!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. you always manage to put so much 'life' into your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Samantha, nice to get some comments on here! Most of the comments come onto Facebook where I put the pictures up daily there too! I hope you will continue to enjoy the rest of the 100 days.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.