Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day 12 - On Dartmoor


Title: On Dartmoor.
Price: £50.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 6" x 8"

This mare and foal were on Dartmoor when I visited there a couple of weeks ago and the evening light was great on them. I purposely decided to keep this as simple as I could to see what the result would be. I was quite pleased with the colours of this and normally I am totally hung up on the conformation and anatomy of the horse but I really didn't feel that it was the important factor in this picture.

Other news today, found out that I have sold 2 of my 4 drawings in the Society of Women Artists exhibition in The Mall Galleries. Very pleased as it can help pay toward the framing of the pics for the Society of Equestrian Artists this year!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.