Sunday 18 July 2010

Day 23 - Bouganvillea in Spain


Title: Bouganvillea.
Price: £70.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

SOLD

This picture is one that I did mainly from life when I was in Spain in May. I have touched it up tonight with a few dark bits and changed the shadows a bit as I still had a few blobs of paint left on the palette from last night. It was on the patio of the house I was staying in whilst out there and beautiful to see. I only wish that we could grow it like this in this country and not have to bring it in during the winter. Was up at 5am and drove up to London for the handing in day of the SEA. Pleased as I got all 6 of mine accepted. It was a good day seeing all my pals up there. Very very tired tonight after the drive back too. Very much looking forward to going to bed and it might be an early night tonight!!!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.