Saturday 24 July 2010

Day 29 - Prussia Cove, Cornwall.

Title: Prussia Cove, Cornwall.
Price: SOLD
Medium: Oil on board
Size: 20cm x 15cm

SOLD TO A LOVELY NEW FRIEND IN USA. THANK YOU.

I am down in Cornwall and have done a quick little oil painting of Prussia Cove. I managed to squeeze in my favourite colour of compound green into the sea! I am currently in Wetherspoons to do this blog and on a limited time for the price of a J2O!!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

2 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since chatting, just want to say I love this so much! All your artwork is beautiful:)

    Your friend,
    Lynda T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, lovely to hear from you again. I have a very dodgy internet connection here in Scotland - we will definatelly catch up when I get back to England at the end of the week, I will watch out for you being online. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.