Monday 1 February 2010

Panic over! / El pánico ha terminado!


Well I had a bit of a panic today as after finding my little watercolour sketch book in the car, I then couldn't find the watercolour box anywhere. I couldn't remember for the life of me where I might have put it! It's been a few weeks since I used it as I prefer to do oil sketches. Anyway, after a great deal of hunting I eventually found the box in my camera bag (don't ask!).
Today I am posting a much more summery picture, I am fed up with all this cold weather and I felt the need to share a warm picture with you all! These were some Geraniums that I found in Arcos de la Frontera in Andalucia in Southern Spain. I love the pueblos blancos of Andalucia and I knew that my mum would just love a painting of the geraniums. It was one of the first complete oil paintings that I ever did and felt that at least I had managed to get some depth into the deep wall cavity of the window ledge. Oh for the days of summer... let's hope they come early and stay a very long time! / Bueno, yo tenía un poco de pánico como hoy después de encontrar mi pequeño libro dibujo de acuarela en el coche, entonces yo no podía encontrar la caja de acuarelas en cualquier lugar. No me acordaba de la vida de  donde yo podría haber dicho! Han pasado unas semanas desde que lo utiliza como yo prefiero hacer bocetos al óleo. De todos modos, después de una gran cantidad de caza que finalmente encontró el cuadro en mi bolsa de la cámara (no preguntes).
Hoy me pongo una foto veraniega mucho más, estoy harto de todoeste tiempo frío y sentí la necesidad de compartir una imagen cálida con todos vosotros! Estos fueron algunos geranios que he encontrado en Arcos de la Frontera en Andalucía en el sur de España. Me encantan los pueblos blancos de Andalucía y yo sabía que mi madre le encantaría una pintura de los geranios. Fue unade las pinturas al óleo complete primero que he hecho y consideró que al menos había conseguido algo de profundidad en la cavidadde la pared profunda de la repisa de la ventana. ¡Oh, los días deverano ... esperemos que llegar temprano y quedarse un tiempo muy largo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.