Monday 15 February 2010

Bull and Vase pictures.




So as promised, here are the pictures I did of the Bull and Vase. Before I started a larger painting, I did a couple of small very rough ones to decide which composition I wanted to do - landscape or portrait format. I have put both here but decided quite quickly that I wanted to do the landscape format to get more of the bull in the picture and for it to be more of the focal point. The little ones are 6" x 8" and the larger one is 21" x 16". I did have quite a bit of help from Malcolm on the bigger picture (the one at the bottom) to make the bull look more shiney so it wasn't really a solo effort! I took some photos of the still life set up and hope to have time to go back to it one day to do some more bits and pieces to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.