Sunday 6 June 2010

Painting on Saturday.



On Saturday we went to Malcolm's for a painting day. The weather was lovely so we had to choose somewhere (or something) outside to paint. I did 3 little pochade paintings as my neck was hurting and I couldn't face standing up to a box easel. Here is one I did of one of my friends before she packed up her stuff! She will probably get her revenge on me by posting a photo she took of me on Saturday! It was done quite quickly as I couldn't get the result I wanted with the previous painting so gave up on that one and did this instead! Went to a pony show with Glynis today and took a number of photos - all in the rain which got heavier and heavier and colder and colder as the day went on! I left before lunch to come back home as I have rather a lot to sort out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.