Friday 18 June 2010

8 days to go!

Right so this has to be a really quick blog tonight as the internet is dipping out a bit. I am down in Cornwall, been to Truro to see some pics in the museum there and then down to Penzance to see the exhibition at Penlee house. It was fantastic as usual with my favourite picture being "on the cliffs" by Frank Wright Bourdillon. It has great depth and colour and lighting to it with what I consider a really good composition. I don't know if there are any pics of it on the internet anywhere, I might try to find one later and put the link up if I find it. Was really naughty and bought MORE books from their shop - I just can't help myself! Anyway, nipping down to Sennen to see about doing a quick pochade painting or some sketching then coming back to my B & B for my supper. Missing Moss - he's at home with the housesitter probably being spoilt rotten. If the internet is still up later, I will try to post a picture later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.