Sunday 27 June 2010

DAY 2 of the 100 days - Rough Collie


DAY 2.
Welcome to the second day of my 100 pictures in 100 days project. Each day I will post a new small picture here on my blog.

Title: Rough Collie.
Price: £50.00 (price includes postage & packing within UK - please contact me for other destinations)
Medium: Graphite pencil on heavyweight cartridge paper.
Size: 12cm x 9.5cm

Today's picture is of a Rough Collie. This isn't my dog, she belongs to a friend in Devon. As a child we had a rough collie but it was a tri-coloured one and not a sable like this lass. She has a particularly good head and ears for a rough collie, I remember as a child at a show one breeder had used chewing gum to weigh down the tips of the ears so they dropped like this collie.
This is quite a small picture and I am finding it much harder and it takes longer to get the detail in, something I must remember when I am going to be doing drawings for the miniature society later in the year. It takes lots of sharp pencils too so I got through more doing this than doing a larger one. I have to get on with the drawings now for the Society of Equestrian Artists exhibition - I still have one and a half to do!







To purchase, click the button above or, via her contacts page on her other website www.equinart.co.uk for any enquiries relating to this drawing.
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.