Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 89 - Longleat Giraffes


Title: Longleat Giraffes.
Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil on paper
Size: 11.5cm x 16cm


After looking at my zebra (horse gone wrong) painting I thought I would take a look at exactly how zebra stripes work around the body etc. I got out my disc of photos of zebras at Longleat safari park and whilst looking for zebras I found this picture of a pair of giraffes looking really sweet and I thought – yeah why not do them for the blog! Hence the longnecks today :D

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.