Thursday 16 September 2010

Day 83 - Tiny Mini Doma Vaquera 2


Title: Tiny Mini Doma Vaquera 2
Price: £35.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil on paper
Size: 7cm x 7cm
A very quick and tiny one today as I have been busy starting to hang and put all the stuff to my venue for Somerset Art Weeks. I might do another little one tomorrow too on the same theme. You will have guessed by now that Doma Vaquera is a favourite subject of mine! Incidentally, this isn't a particularly good ph0to of this little drawing. I will try to take a better one soon asap.
For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.
To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.