Monday 6 September 2010

Day 73 - Real Alcázar de Sevilla


Title: Real Alcázar de Sevilla

Price: £80.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)

Medium: Oil on board
Size: 15cm x 20cm

As it is pouring rain and a typical miserable day down here in southern England I decided to add a bit of sunshine to the blog today! This is the gardens of the Real Alcázar de Sevilla. Whilst I liked this place to visit, it wasn't a patch on the Alhambra in Granada! I want to get back to the Alhambra at some point purely so that I can sit and paint lots of things!

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page. .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.