Tuesday 21 September 2010

Day 88 - Tri coloured rough collie.


Title: Lassina love and dreams (Tri coloured rough collie)
Price: £60.00
Medium: Pencil on paper
Size: 12.5cm x 11cm

SOLD

This is a lovely collie called "Lassina Love and Dreams" (my thanks to Sheila Payne for sending in her beautiful photo for me to use for a blog post). We used to have a tri-coloured Rough Collie when I was a child and his “posh” name was “Naughgattuck Linden Lee” (probably spelt the first bit wrong as I can’t remember but it was said as I have spelt it!) His pet name was Dileas (pronounced Gee-lass) which is Scottish Gaelic for Faithful.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.