Saturday 18 September 2010

Day 85 - Tiffanie (Gabana)


Title: Tiffanie (Gabana)
Price: £65.00 (includes postage within UK, for other destinations please contact me)
Medium: Pencil on paper
Size: 10cm x 12cm (approx, will measure it tomorrow!)

After getting myself all set up and running for the Somerset Art Weeks I sat myself down and did this drawing of a Tiffanie cat that I know. He’s a real sweety of a cat and very obliging for photos! Had a really good day with quite a few visitors and selling lots of cards. Quite a bit of interest in commissions too. All good I would say.

For terms and conditions of 100 days purchases - please see link at top left of page.

To read about the 100 days blog, please see link at top of page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.