Thursday 8 April 2010

In despair!






ANOTHER DAY without drawing! I have been running myself ragged today getting lots of little jobs done that have needed doing for ages. I seem to have got alot done but feel like I have done nothing. I have taken some photos (just now under false light) of my recent sketches in sketch book. Some are of Moss, some of Glynis's little dog Gerty and one of her cats. One of the normal problems is that just when you think an animal is asleep, it wakes and moves so all these were done quite quickly! I am off to see John Skeaping's son tomorrow to chat about John and his work. Got to set off quite early in the morning and am hoping to do some pochade and pencil sketches on the way there or on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.