Sunday 11 April 2010

Another day in the studio.

I managed to finish the rejoneador 2 today (no photo as I forgot my camera and it was dark when I returned home - been up at the studio for about 9 or 10 hours today). Started the final part and got on reasonably well with that too. I got eye strain then though so decided to do a second coat of gesso on my pochade boards and a few larger ones too. I am collecting a larger pochade box tomorrow which takes 8" x 10" boards. I borrowed one from Malcolm once and it's a nice size to have as well as the little one. In all I think I painted about 80 ish boards! Was wishing like mad that I had had my camera on the way home as the sky was really stunning, it's been a beautiful day here. Still on a high from visiting the Skeapings.... Definatelly need to go to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.