Friday 5 November 2010

So near the end of Donkey and foal./ Así que al final de Burro y el potro.


I think this will be the final progress report you see on this, I think I will probably be able to finish this drawing this evening. I am going to take my dog up to the studio to keep him away from the fireworks and so I will be working late. I thought it would be best to get my blog done early for today. /
Creo que este será el informe final de situación que se ve en esto, creo que probablemente será capaz de terminar este dibujo esta noche. Voy a llevar a mi perro hasta el estudio para mantenerlo alejado de los fuegos artificiales y así voy a trabajar tarde. Pensé que sería mejor que mi blog hace temprano para hoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.