Saturday 20 November 2010

Cornwall.









This morning I went into Penzance and went to see an exhibition with some of my favourite artists pictures there. There were 2 Charles Simpson paintings which I particularly loved. I was very well behaved and only bought ONE book! I then went hunting with the Western Foxhounds, I had a really enjoyable afternoon watching the horses and hounds and seeing the beautiful countryside. I am trying to sort through some of the photos to put here. The ponies are where I walk Mr Moss in the mornings here and then of course there is the boy himself! Photos of the exhibition are courtesy of Penlee House Gallery with permission. Not to be copied in any way. /Esta mañana fui a Penzance y fui a ver una exposición con algunos de mis artistas favoritos de imágenes en ella. Había dos pinturas de Charles Simpson que yo particularmente queridos. Yo era muy buen comportamiento y sólo compró un libro! Luego se fue a cazar con la Western Foxhounds , tuve una tarde muy agradable ver a los caballos y los perros y ver el hermoso paisaje.Estoy tratando de ordenar a través de algunas de las fotos para poner aquí. Los ponis están en camino el Sr. Moss en la mañana aquí y luego, por supuesto, es el mismo chico! Fotos de la exposición son cortesía de Penlee House Gallery con permiso. No debe ser copiada de ninguna manera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.