Sunday 14 November 2010

More of the Whippet and Lurcher. / Más de la Whippet y Lurcher








A few more photos of the Whippet and the Lurcher. I managed to finish the other little project I have been working on and started another one today. A young foal - some people who have watched my work for a while will recognise this foal once I get it here on the blog. I have drawn it already but a customer wants an original of it. Whilst it will be very similar to the first drawing, it will still be unique as it is an original piece of art.
Unas cuantas fotos más de la Whippet y el Lurcher. Me las arreglé para terminar el otro proyecto poco que he estado trabajando y comenzó otro día de hoy uno. Un joven potro - algunas personas que han visto mi trabajo por un tiempo reconocerá este potro una vez que lo consigue aquí en el blog. He sacado ya, pero un cliente quiere un original de la misma. Si bien será muy similar al dibujo en primer lugar, seguirá siendo único, ya que es una pieza de arte original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.