Saturday 30 January 2010

Today's projects./ Proyectos de hoy.


Well today I will continue on the black pony (I won't be posting any photos of any commissions until they are approved by the purchaser unless they ask me to put progress photos on my blog). I also have a retriever cross coming to have her photo taken today with a view to having her portrait done in pencil. In the meantime, here's a picture I did of Alfie, a friends lovely siamese cat who was watching my dog at the bottom of the stairs. He is such an elegant boy and has eyes to die for! This one went to the Society of Feline Artists exhibition last year in London but sold subsequently to a lady who bought 3 of my cat drawings to have them all coming down her stairs! / Pues bien, hoy voy a seguir en el caballo negro (no voy a publicarlas fotos de las comisiones hasta que sean aprobados por el comprador a menos que me piden que ponga fotos progreso en mi blog). También tengo un perro cruzado que pasó a tener su foto tomada hoy con el fin de tener su retrato hecho a lápiz. Mientras tanto, aquí está una foto que hice de Alfie, un gato siamés amigos hermosa que estaba viendo a mi perro en la parte inferior de la escalera. Él es un chico tan elegante y tiene ojos para morirse!Este se dirigió a la Sociedad de Artistas exposición felina el año pasado en Londres, pero posteriormente vendida a una señoraque compró tres de los dibujos de mi gato para que todos ellos vienen por sus escaleras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.