Wednesday 27 January 2010

Prints available / Imprime disponibles



I also have high quality prints of a couple of my pencil drawings for sale via Sally Mitchell Fine Arts. I have added both pictures for you to see. The hounds were one of my local packs (The Blackmore & Sparkford Vale) and the other is 2 Lustitano colts play fighting. This was inspired by a trip to a rather large Lusitano stud high in the mountains of Portugal where we saw some amazing horses and some really cool very large dogs called "Estrellas" (I think!). The owner set all the youngstock running in the fields for us to watch and photograph.
The prints can be bought at
Incidentally The hounds original drawing is for sale - please contact me for details.También tengo impresiones de alta calidad de un par de dibujos de mi lápiz a la venta a través de Sally Mitchell Bellas Artes. Heañadido dos imágenes para que usted vea. Los perros eran unade mis paquetes locales (El Blackmore y Vale Sparkford) y el otroes de 2 potros Lustitano jugar a pelear. Esto fue inspirado por un viaje a un poste Lusitano bastante grande en las montañas de Portugal, donde hemos visto algunos caballos y algunos sorprendentes genial perros muy grande llamado "Estrellas"(creo). El propietario de establecer todos los youngstock se ejecuta en los campos para que podamos ver y fotografiar.
Las impresiones se pueden comprar en
http://www.sallymitchell.com/artists1.php?ai0=112&ti=10&alt =
Dicho sea de paso Los perros dibujo original está a la venta - por favor póngase en contacto conmigo para más detalles./  

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, these were amongst my favourites at the SEA Mall exhibition, and I absolutely loved your NFS headshot there too. Like so much art, photos on a computer just don't do them justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. Unfortunatelly due to a mix up at the Mall Galleries, the Hounds didn't sell after all but I did get a bit of a small write up in the SEA newsletter from Emma Berry which made up for it a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.