Thursday 2 December 2010

SICAB 2010 Something different! / SICAB 2010 algo diferente!













Here I have put up what I am calling my "movement" photos. Basically all of these photos were out of focus because of the poor lighting conditions and the speed of the horses. Incase you cannot tell what they are, there is some horse carriage driving, working with the garocha. At first I was going to dismiss these photos but I decided that I quite like them as they are a bit different!
Aquí me han puesto en lo que yo llamo mi "movimiento" fotos. Básicamente todas estas fotos estaban fuera de foco debido a las condiciones de poca luz y la velocidad de los caballos. Caso que usted no puede decir lo que son, hay una cierta conducción coche de caballos, en colaboración con la garocha. Al principio me iba a despedir a estas fotos, pero decidí que me gustan bastante, ya que son un poco diferentes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.