Tuesday 28 December 2010

Native animals of Britain - Highlands / Animales nativos de Gran Bretaña - las tierras altas de Escocia








Native breeds of the Highlands of Scotland.  Today it is the turn of the Highland Pony and the Highland Cow.  Both very hardy to withstand the harsh weather conditions in the mountains.  I still feel very unwell, but thought I would take my mind off being ill and do this for a short time before going back to sleep! / Razas autóctonas de las tierras altas de Escocia. Hoy es el turnode la Pony Highland y la vaca Highland. Ambos muy resistente para soportar las duras condiciones climáticas en la montaña. Todavía me siento muy mal, pero pensé que iba a quitar mi mente de estar enfermo y hacerlo por un corto tiempo antes de volver a dormir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.