Wednesday 19 May 2010

Romeria del Rocio





Yesterday and today I went to the Romeria del Rocio and today I crossed the Quadalquevir on the ferry. There are a couple of pics from "the other side", mules from the Sanlucar side and my lunch a couple of days ago consisting of horchata drink, banana, jamon serrano, bread and cheese. It's been rather hot here today and after being in the Donana national park we were very glad to get to the bar back in Sanlucar! Tomorrow if I have the energy it's Sevilla./ Ayer y hoy fui a la Romería del Rocío y hoy me cruzó laQuadalquevir en el ferry. Hay un par de fotos de "el otro lado",mulas desde el lado de Sanlúcar y el almuerzo un par de días que consiste en beber horchata, plátano, jamón serrano, pan y queso.Ha sido bastante caliente aquí hoy y después de estar en el parquenacional de Doñana estábamos muy contentos de llegar a la barra trasera en Sanlucar! Mañana si tengo la energía que es Sevilla.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a cracking photo of the horse leaping off the ferry! I gather you had a good couple of days there with the lads, or maybe I should say the OAP and the lad! Enjoy the rest of it!
    S.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.