Sunday 16 May 2010

El Mulo en la playa (Mule on beach)



Here just for Glynis is the closest I have got to a donkey so far! A mule and a horse on the beach! If I find a donkey, I will post it asap! The other picture is of my patio just after I washed it down. Sat out to eat my supper last night. I did a couple of pochade paintings and got molested by a really old man on the beach! Eventually I had to stop painting because he was becoming a nuisance! Painted the beach and the bourganvilla outside the house. I have been to a Spanish horse stud today and took lovely photos of the mares, foals and stallions. I am now in the town of Osuna (staying here tonight)and am going off for a wander around the town before having something to eat and going to the corrida de rejones. I came here first thing this morning and bought my ticket and saw the horses being unloaded and cleaned up. Will be to tired to blog again tonight so I will be back tomorrow.
Oh and Glynis, I took some flamingo pics for you today!   /  Aquí solo por Glynis es el más cercano que tengo a un burro hasta ahora! Una mula y un caballo en la playa! Si encuentro un burro,voy a publicar cuanto antes! La otra foto es de mi patio, justodespués de que lo regado. Sáb a comer la cena de anoche. Hiceun par de pinturas pochade y fue molestado por un hombre muyviejo en la playa! Al final tuve que dejar de pintar porque se estaba convirtiendo en una molestia! Pintado de la playa y el bourganvillafuera de la casa. He estado en un semental de caballos españolesde hoy y tomó fotos hermosa de las yeguas, potros y sementales.Ahora estoy en la ciudad de Osuna (estar aquí esta noche) y me voy fuera para un paseo por la ciudad antes de tener algo decomer y de ir a la corrida de rejones. Yo vine aquí lo primero queesta mañana y compré mi boleto y vio a los caballos a su descarga y limpieza. Será cansado para blog de nuevo esta noche, así que voy a estar de vuelta mañana.
Ah, y Glynis, tomé algunas fotos de flamencos de hoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.