Tuesday 5 June 2012

My book / Mi libro.

It has been a little while since I updated my blog here.   My latest news it that I have decided to start a project to publish a book of my drawings and my photographs .    I have just bought the software that is necessary to produce the correct layout of the pages.  It will be a lengthy process as although I have the rough outline of what will be in my book, I still have to take specific photos.   There will be some text (in both Spanish and English - dual language) relevant to the illustrations in the book. The book is  primarily going to be about the Spanish horse and related subjects. /  Ha pasado un tiempo desde que actualicé mi blog. Las últimas noticias son que me he decidido a iniciar un proyecto para publicar un libro de mis dibujos y fotografías. Acabo de comprar el software necesario para elaborar la correcta disposición de las páginas. Será un proceso largo ya que aunque tengo el esbozo lo que será en mi libro, todavía tengo que tomar las fotos específicas. Habrá algo de texto (en español y en Inglés - en dos idiomas) correspondiente a las ilustraciones del libro. El libro sobre todo va tratar sobre el caballo español y otros temas relacionados.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.