Saturday 5 March 2011

New drawing started of dogs. / Nuevo dibujo comenzó a los perros.

Here is the start of a new drawing of 2 dogs from a bed and breakfast in Cornwall that I use frequently.  I have put a link to their website at the bottom.  They are right down in the very south west of Cornwall and in my opinion, the best bed and breakfast in the county!  They love dogs too so Mr Moss is always welcomed.  I can highly recommend them (and their breakfasts!)  / Aquí es el comienzo de un nuevo dibujo de dos perros de una camay desayuno en Cornwall que utilizo con frecuencia. He puesto un enlace a su página web en la parte inferior. Tienen razón en el extremo sur oeste de Cornwall y en mi opinión, la mejor cama y desayuno en el condado! Ellos aman a los perros también, así que el Sr. Moss siempre es bienvenida. Yo recomiendo altamente puede (y sus desayunos!)
http://www.bolankan-cottage.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.