Monday 14 February 2011

Photos of Arab horses / Fotos de caballos árabes















I have been busy backing up photos from discs onto the hard drive on the computer over the last few days.  I still have many more to do. I came across these photos that I took a couple of years ago of a friends Arabian Horse stud,  it was early spring and they were rather woolly and mucky but such pretty heads!  /  He estado muy ocupado copias de seguridad de fotos de los discos en el disco duro en el equipo durante los últimos díasTodavía tengo mucho más que hacer. Me encontré con estas fotos que tomé un par de años atrás de un poste amigos caballo árabefue la primavera y que eran más bien lanudo y sucio, pero como jefes bonito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.