Sunday, 2 January 2011

Adding Spanish text. / Agregar texto en lengua española.

I am gradually getting through the blog adding spanish text to the posts that are just in English.  The Spanish is likely to be bad as I have to use Google translate and I do not always know if it has translated correctly .  I hope that my Spanish friends will be able to understand the text and will forgive me for mistakes. It might take a while to get them all up to date but I will post them onto Facebook as and when each post is done. / Estoy consiguiendo poco a poco a través del blog agregando texto en español a los puestos que son sólo en Inglés. El español es probable que sea malo como tengo que utilizar Google traducir y que no siempre se sabe si se ha traducido correctamente. Espero que mis amigos españoles serán capaces de comprender el texto y me perdone por los errores. Puede ser que tome un tiempo para llegar a todos al día, pero voy a publicar en Facebook a medida que cada puesto está hecho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make a comment on my blog.